2175 – 15th Road, Pender, NE 68047
Rev. Richard W. Pingel, Pastor
(Located five miles south of Pender on Highway 9 and two miles west)
Chartered on Pentecost Sunday, June 7, 1885
First church built in 1888
Second church built in 1917
Third and present facility built in 1983
Worship services, Sunday: 9 a.m.
The Lord’s Supper, First Sunday of the month
Adult Bible Class and Sunday School, 10:15 a.m.
Lutheran Laymen’s League — Chartered on Nov. 28, 1978
Lutheran Women’s Missionary League & Ladies Aide — Chartered on Oct. 9, 1957
Lutheran Youth Fellowship — Chartered on Nov. 1946
Adult Sounds of Joy
Joyful Noises, Youth
Children’s Cherub Choir
St. John’s will be observing its 125th anniversary this year as will the Pender Community.
“How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!”